Candidate’s Qualifications (who should apply)
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 3+ years of related experience OR Master’s degree and 1-2 years related experience.
- The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be detail-driven.
- Interviewed candidates will be asked to demonstrable successes with:
- Ability to work collaboratively within multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to multitask and successfully prioritize varied tasks in a timely fashion, producing high-quality work even with a quick turnaround.
- Managing details of projects; possess the ability to create data points and analyze data/reports to communicate updates and conclusions.
- Independently representing project and project leaders to community partners
This is a limited term position for 1 year. This is a grant funded position and is not eligible for severance pay.
ChildObesity180 is a unique and multidisciplinary organization that leverages innovative approaches from nutrition and public health, systems science, and the business community to transform the way communities prevent obesity. We bring together cross-sector leaders to bring together gather diverse perspectives, build consensus, and drive coordinated, comprehensive action to improve environments and promote health for everyone. Through ongoing, rigorous evaluation of the transformation process, we continually adapt and refine our approach to meet the needs of all the communities in which we work, and to advance the field of obesity prevention broadly. The Catalyzing Communities Initiative is an innovative, effective, research-based approach to reducing disparities, decreasing obesity, and improving health in communities around the country. We work with stakeholders at all levels to catalyze and sustain a systematic, personalized, and holistic effort to improve the health and wellbeing of all children—now and for the rest of their lives.
ChildObesity180 is committed to the recruitment of a diverse, inclusive team, and thus, women, people of color and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: Friedman School of Nutrition
Employee Status: Limited Appointment
Apply online at